updated 16 January
We're (mostly) keyboard-navigable now!
current background image: jor-cot.jpg
A drawing for my eulogies video, a rearrangement of two Hollow Knight and Celeste soundtracks.
what is this?
This is my personal website, created as a record / repository of my various projects and experiments.
And there are a lot of them.
Current task: project generation
(The main tasks are done, so time to let this site populate itself!)
The premise of this project was the creation of a website showcasing current projects while requiring minimal maintenance.
- The core website and backend were created using node.js and typescript.
- A rudimentary command-line application was developed for more convenient uploading of media.
- Here I store one main file (be it HTML, image, video or audio) and a short description.
- For creating markdown files, I currently use the editor Typora, a WYSIWYG editor with Latex (MathJax) support.
- I export it as a HTML file, then delete any extra styling.
- The title, summary and date of creation are also saved.
- I can then classify the new project by general category and possibly smaller sections or tags.
- All this data is managed by the main server script, which classifies it for ease of retrieval.
- On the front page, image thumbnails are separately generated.
Thank you for taking the time to visit. :)